we support our community
Marsala Beverage takes pride in supporting our community and local charities. We are committed to conducting business in a way that is consistent with our values and supports a variety of worthy causes and community organizations
Marsala Beverage knows that there are many great organizations and events who are looking to partner up with us. While we would love to say yes to everyone, sometimes, we have to respectfully decline. Please read through our guidelines and suggestions before filling out the request for event sponsorships.
what you need to know
- Requests must be submitted at least three weeks prior to the event start date. We want to give every event we are involved in the best chance for success, which means allowing plenty of time for planning.
- Requests for alcohol to be donated to any events pertaining to minors will be declined. If you are seeking a donation for an event like this, we will only consider supporting from our non-alcoholic portfolio.
- The nature of our products is to have them consumed. Because of this, we ask that all sponsorship requests be “In-Kind.” For cash sponsorship questions, please email: Events
- Marsala Beverage is only allowed to donate alcoholic products to Non-Profit Organizations that obtain a Type A Special Event Permit from the ATC of Louisiana.
- We understand each event is different, Marsala Beverage would recommend each event provide a dedicated ID verifier & each server be Responsible Vendor Certified.
- Please fill out the request form below and it will be reviewed by the management team. You can expect to receive a confirmation via email or phone call within 14 days.